Friday, April 22, 2011

yukaris hair and style



Yukaris bangs were too her eyebrows but then had then chopped off. which is conveinent because i keep my bangs really short. :D







And so are mine, i think i look alot like yukari minus all the piercings ans other colors in my hair. but most of the colors are clip-ins so i can take them out pretty easily.








yukari:

brown eyes

black mid length hair

pale skin

5'8"


myself:

brown/hazel eyes

black any length hair

pale

5'7"




I trimmed by bangs recently >< they grow back pretty fast. this was taken a couple days ago and i cut them last night again.



yukari/parakiss/happy berry style :

yukari or caroline is an inspiring model ( kind of )

i tried to think of what types of cloths parakiss and happy berry would put her in.

defiantly more regal,punk,lolita, and lots of blues and plaids.

i dont own any red plaid >< nor do i own very many lolita. you can see my begining attempts to dress like her in my last blog.


I should try and find some more blue dresses and invest in some blue flowers:




Dresses like this:





Coats and stuff like this:







when i think of daily wear i think edgy and alot of black:







and more fancy regal styles:









More punk looking cloths like this (even though its says from NaNa) and lolita styles
I really wish i owned red plaid.








Probably dresses ar this style as well : (amy lee from evanescence)











I think thats all i have figured out right now. ill keep you posted on changes. next post will probably be of makeup looks :D

xoxoxo alaina

No comments:

Post a Comment